Cosmic Wonder, initiated in 1997 by artist Yukinori Maeda, is a conceptual project composed of clothing, artwork, publishing and performance.
Cosmic Wonder has deepened its exploration of natural materials, working with a sustainable vision that looks both ahead and to the past.In 2016 COSMIC WONDER moved its studio to a traditional house and workshop in Miyama, a remote village in the mountains north of Kyoto, which is designated as a national preservation district of historic buildings. The “Center for COSMIC WONDER”, located in Minami Aoyama, Tokyo, functions as a site for activities and presentations.
- Natural Silk ShawlBy Cosmic Wonder€625.00 (incl. VAT)
- Large Organic Linen FuroshikiBy Cosmic Wonder€335.00 (incl. VAT)
- Black Mele Kempi Melton Haori CoatBy Cosmic Wonder€1,355.00 (incl. VAT)
- Black Knitted Cotton DressBy Cosmic Wonder€410.00 (incl. VAT)
- Black Organic Cotton Tattsuke PantsBy Cosmic Wonder€405.00 (incl. VAT)30% off€283.50 (incl. VAT)